After 20 years of auditing construction projects, we’ve found some rules to be true – we call them The Six Commandments of Construction:
- Never pretend to know more than you do.
- Always do your homework to know what you are buying (and selling).
- Know that you have control of nothing – unless you always have simultaneous control of your schedule and budget.
- An imperfect schedule and an imperfect budget are better than no schedule and no budget.
- Almost anyone can take a project to 95%.
- The project with the best documentation is a win-win.
Check out our Case Studies page for examples of how we’ve helped our clients save money.
Thanks for stopping by.