Contract Negotiations, Review & Monitoring
C&M Construction Consultants can assist you with contract review, negotiations, and monitoring results.
Successful construction or remodeling projects depend on several key factors. One of these is implementation of a fair and competitive contractor selection process. Another is having a clear, concise and fair contract between the owner and the general contractor.
Three elements are essential in good contract negotiations:
- Selecting a reputable company
- Defining your requirements
- Understanding your bargaining power
It is also helpful to know the contractor’s profit centers when negotiating or signing a contract:
- Project fee
- Field labor
- Contractor owner equipment
- Project management labor
- Small tools and consumables
- General conditions
- Change orders
C&M Construction Consultants has developed a process for contract review and is adept with negotiations. Our many years of experience will save the owner money and reduce risk while allowing the contractor a fair profit for quality work.
Our Services Include:
- Reviewing contracts and making recommendations
- Identifying possible negotiation points
- Acting as liaison between contractor and owner
- Monitoring contract adherence
For more detailed information regarding these services, please contact a C&M Construction Consultant representative.